Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice stroll won't lead to anything bad. Would it? (Fionn)

2 posters

Go down

A nice stroll won't lead to anything bad. Would it? (Fionn) Empty A nice stroll won't lead to anything bad. Would it? (Fionn)

Post  Hugo Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Once again, Hugo found himself out of the castle on his own. Boredom was a killer at Hogwarts if you couldn’t find anything to do. Quidditch practice had been a disaster, so he finished it off early. Both his beaters weren’t up to scratch and they kept missing the bludgers, which cost Hugo and his seeker to be knocked off their brooms. The other two chasers weren’t not chasing the ball has hard as they should. The thought of holding try-outs once again was not out of the realm of possibility for Hugo. The team couldn’t suffer another defeat after losing to Hufflepuff.

Shaking his head he replayed every aspect of the game. His chasers worked really well, they scored a large number of points, but now in practice they were falling apart. Hugo just hoped that practice improved otherwise he would be holding those tryouts again.

Mindlessly Hugo walked across the grounds, in the distance he could the sun starting to set over the lake. His time out here was limited now, but he was in the mood to break a few rules today. It had been a while since he had something daring. He continued walking without a real direction, he didn’t realise where actually was until he appeared at the edge of the Great Lake. The water was still and looked red in the setting sun. As his blue eyes looked out across the vista the water looked, for the first and most likely the last time, quite inviting. Hugo, however, knew better than to jump into icy cold water.

Hugo pulled his wand out of his pocket and twiddled his wand between his fingers, much like Fionn had done in the Courtyard, but he wasn’t imitating that boy. Sighing he flicked the wand up into the air and caught in his palm in tandem with a large exhalation of air.

Boredom was a killer. For sure!
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor

https://magicismight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A nice stroll won't lead to anything bad. Would it? (Fionn) Empty Re: A nice stroll won't lead to anything bad. Would it? (Fionn)

Post  Fionn McLaren Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Fionn would not be taken as one to have a competitive attitude. On the contrary, he was incredibly laid back and almost everyone was aware of it. However, one trait that seemed particularly common in most, if not all of the McLaren men was that they were not the sort to want to necessarily be proven wrong. This is where the trouble had started.

Fionn was in a conversation about mer-people with one of the other Hufflepuffs. As usual with Fionn, the conversation turned to that of a lewd nature, and Fionn brought up the theoretical argument of ‘would you rather...’. The particular topic landed on ‘if you were stuck on a deserted island and you wanted someone for company, would you rather a Muggle-ideal of a mermaid – beautiful, long hair, boobs, etc. But still with the fishtail. OR Would you rather have the opposite. Fish-upper body, a big, slimy, scaly fish-head, but with the sexiest, womanly legs, butt and *ahem* other aspects that went with it.’

Of course, without question, the Irish Hufflepuff agreed to the latter without question, stating that kissing a girl in a swimming pool with tongues was like getting it on with a jellyfish and that a giant fish with woman’s legs was practically the same thing just with an added bonus. Somehow from this topic it got onto a bet that Fionn wouldn’t actually kiss a real mermaid. Of which Fionn, in all his glorious wisdom announced that he would prove he would – regardless of the fact that he would probably be severely attacked by the mermaids as well.

So he had spent what free time he had hanging out at the lake in hope to get ahold of a merperson and kiss them before they ripped his face off. But the surface hadn’t so much as stirred since his time there, and he had long since almost given up, flopping by the side of the lake dramatically. At which point he suddenly took notice of a familiar Gryffindor nearby the lake as well, grinning, he hopped to his feet and dashed over to him. “Oi! Hugo!” he called to him, then flung an arm about his shoulder, “Question: If you were stuck on a deserted island and couldn’t have a wank would you rather sleep with a Muggle-mermaid with the whole boobs and fishtail thing or shag the opposite, fishhead/body but with awesome girl legs and everything?” he grinned.
Fionn McLaren
Fionn McLaren
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

A nice stroll won't lead to anything bad. Would it? (Fionn) Empty Re: A nice stroll won't lead to anything bad. Would it? (Fionn)

Post  Hugo Weasley Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Hugo rolled eyes as his name was called out, for he knew who belonged to that voice. Those dulcet Irish tone could only belong to one student in this school, Fionn McLaren. Letting out a long exhalation of breath he turned to face the boy as he swung his arm around his shoulder. He took it that the Hufflepuff wanted him to walk with him. Pursing his lips he moved forward, but slowly. Hugo didn’t hate the boy, but his attitude put his back up from time to time. His bluntness could make anyone blush.

What did he want to know now? Whether a muggle mermaid or a magical mermaid was preferable to have sex with? “Fionn, you must have a lot of time on your hands if you are asking these questions,” He said with a snort of laughter as he kept walking. Shag a fishtail mermaid or a fish head mermaid. Were those his only two options?

Shaking his head he couldn’t hold the laughter back, the whole notion of sleeping with a mermaid tickled Hugo. “You know Fionn, I’ve never really sat down and thought ‘Hmm, which mermaid would I rather do if I was stuck on a desert island?’ so I think I will have to pass on your question, because I can’t truly say what I would do if I am not the situation!” Hugo chuckled more, but his laughter died out as the novelty of the question ended.

“You do come out with some weird stuff, don’t you?” He asked with a smirk. “I dare not wonder what you get up to during the Summer holidays.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionn McLaren Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:52 pm

“The summer holidays are where I come up with this stuff” he said lightly, tapping the side of his head with a grin, “I mean hell, what else am I gonna do!” he laughed. He was cheerful enough though he was ever-so slightly annoyed by the rubbish answer Hugo gave him. The Gryffindor was always somewhat reluctant to join in with Fionn’s sense of humour and play. “Its not a case of whether you’ve thought about it or not. You’re just meant to answer with an answer! That’s all!”

“But anyway” he grinned and clapped Hugo on the back again. “What’re you doing around here?” he asked curiously, tipping his head. It wasn’t like Hugo to be wandering about so soon before curfew – okay he had a mischievous streak – apparently from his father – but he was also his mother’s son and he tended to have a streak where he would be a bit of a kiss-up, and it always kind of annoyed Fionn in that respect – not that he’d ever admit it outloud.

“I thought you’d be studying or something? Didn’t you say you wanted to get ahead in Charms or something?” he said thoughtfully, scratching the side of his nose and furrowing his brows.
Fionn McLaren
Fionn McLaren
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Weasley Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Hugo and Fionn were not the closest of friends, so the sudden interest in him was confusing and the infuriated response from the Hufflepuff made Hugo smile. They pair walked along the edge of the Great Lake that shimmered in the setting sun. It was a picturesque vista and it was one that Hugo always loved seeing. There was no place like Hogwarts. Only at Hogwarts could you be holed up in the library one minute almost buried under books and then be out roaming the grounds breathing in the fresh air. Hugo loved it here, and he never wanted to leave.

He had been lost in his own mind until his thought process was cut off with Fionn’s continued interest in having sex with a mermaid. Weren’t humans good enough? Rolling his eyes he slipped out of Fionn’s grasp of his shoulder. Hugo had never been a fan of prolonged close contact with other people and Fionn had held on to Hugo’s maximum limit. If it had been any longer he would have done something rash.

Fionn’s comments hit a chord with Hugo harshly. It was no secret that he wanted to succeed in his studies and to do so he could be a serious swot and a suck-up. Furrowing his brow Hugo turned back to look at Fionn with an annoyed look that could kill. “I think you’ll find I’m one of the best in Charms.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down