Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to you all

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to you all Empty Welcome to you all

Post  Hugo Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi everybody , I'm really glad that you have decided to join this roleplay. I know you all are going to be great assets to this forums and I am looking forward to writing with all of you.

I just thought I would start off this thread so we have somewhere we can chat. Though please feel free to start threads on a variety of topics. I want this forum to become a community of friends, not just excellent writers.

Maybe we could all start with introducing ourselves? I'll start.

I'm Morgan. I've recently graduated University with a Bachelor of the Arts degree in Politics. I am hoping to go back to Uni next year to do a Masters in Public Policy, for one day I would love a career in Politics. I am also a keen Ballroom Dancer and I currently teach a few Ballroom dance classes. I love acting and drama. I have been in a few plays and have directed two with a really good friend of mine while we were at Uni.

I adore the Harry Potter books. The first time I heard about the books was in year 3 or 4 (I think) when my teacher read the class the Philosopher's Stone. Since then I have been a loyal follower of the Potterverse, where I have spent years reading the books and becoming a Potter Nerd.

Over to you guys!
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor

https://magicismight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to you all Empty Re: Welcome to you all

Post  Celeste Decorus Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 am

Hey everyone, following from Morgan's lead thought I might as well introduce myself as well.

I'm Gemma, currently working my way through a BSc degree in Physics at Surrey Uni. Strangely enough, despite doing a scientific, mathematically based subject, I have a passion for writing. There are times when I think I should've done English instead but here I am. I found a Year 2 class report in which my teacher stated 'Gemma has a passion for story telling' so it seems to be in my blood. Who knows where the science came from? Maths was always my best subject so I think I kinda fell into physics.

Have been a HP fan for years, can't remember how or when I got into it but it was sometime during Primary School. Probably because I identified with Hermione so much, absolutely terrified of failure and mediocrity and so she quickly became my favourite character. I love how JKR created such a quirky, fully functional world with beautifully created characters. I can only aspire to be as genius a writer as her.
Celeste Decorus
Celeste Decorus
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Fairweather Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 am

Hi everyone,

Unlike my fellows above me I am not a student. After college i went straight into work and am currently working as a customer advisor/administrator for a car hire company, which despite how lame it sounds, i rather enjoy!

I have been a Harry Potter fan since the release of the fourth book, when my Dad gave it to me, i rmember reading it and not undertsanding half of what was going on until i got my hands on the first three. Since then i have follwed it religiously. i adore JKR and her writing and love how she has drawn me in again and again to her magical world.

I have always had an active imagination which has always led me to write short stories or beginings of stories that never got finished from a young age, so the discovery of roleplay a few years agao, was a god send to me and i have developed my writing skills since then. Although i would love to write my own story i lack the determination to see it finished so am quite happy realsing my creative writing through sites like this Smile
Felicity Fairweather
Felicity Fairweather
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Drusus Wilde Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Good thinking, Morgan! Nice to meet you, ladies, and hello to everyone else on the boards~!

Righto! My name is Kit, I'm a graduate in Animation from Solent University (lookit us all working respectable jobs and graduating from university - what an intelligent lot we are!) and I'm currently living off tinned vegetables working as a freelance/professional comic book artist. A minefield of poverty and canned peas though this existence may be, character design, drawing and writing have always been compulsive habits as opposed to hobbies; and in all honesty, I can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing!

At the risk of stating the obvious, I’m also a big Harry Potter fan! Hurrah for like-mindedness~ I remember never even having heard of it (such a sheltered child was I) until my first year of secondary school when our English teacher handed out copies of the fourth book for people to borrow. I was a HUGE Potternerd all the way through school and college, and have just recently got back into the fandom in order to fill my non-existent abundant spare time now that I'm done with university!

Pleasure to meet you all <3
Drusus Wilde
Drusus Wilde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum